* Courtesy Post for Owner:

Below is what was written or told to us:

Delsie is roughly 3 1/2 years old. She was a rescue and her actual age is unknown. 

She's current on all vaccinations, spayed, and house broken. Her conduct in the house is flawless with the exception that she will destroy her toys in an evening (antlers hold up well but even kongs fall victim). 

I leave her out all day and she makes no mess. She'll bark at guests but is really quiet otherwise. Her conduct with people is fantastic. She's a licking, loving machine. Very great with kids however not the best with other dogs. For about 2 1/2 years I had two dogs and 99% of the time they were great. The other 1% amounts to a few fights between the two dogs which were caused by the other dog whom had issues due to being in a abusive home before I got her.

Delsie is sweet, soft, petite, and the best cuddler. Very patient, loyal, and smart. Couldn't ask for a better dog if the timing for me was better. Unfortunately the timing is not great and Delsie really needs a family or someone who can play and enjoy her more than myself.

I (Jan) had the pleasure of meeting Delsie today and what a sweetheart. She greeted me with kisses and tail wags. She is very petite, I would consider her a medium to small sized girl.

 

To adopt this dog please go to our adoption application

* When we list a dog as a "Courtesy Post" we have no control over that dog's destination. 

Courtesy Post for Owner means we are offering our website as an additional outlet to help an owner find their dog a new home. It doesn't mean we've met or evaluated the dog, it just means we are trying to help this owner find a loving home.

Courtesy Post for ___ Rescue or Rescuer means we are offering our website as an additional outlet to help that rescue get more exposure to the dog they are trying to place. Again, we have not met nor evaluated the dog we are posting.

Disclaimer: This posting is used as a medium for any dog in need of a home. No information on this site is guaranteed. We accept no responsibility for any liability or for any injury or damages to any person or property caused by any listed animals as well as any cause of action, claims, suits or demands whatsoever that may arise as a result of such injury or damage.



We Need Foster Homes